Friday, March 2, 2012

21 questions

1. Are you named after anyone? YES. My abuelita on my dads side. There is 3 Blancas on my dads side so when we all get together (doesn't happen often) things can get confusing 
2. When was the last time you cried? One thing you should know about me i rarely cry in public but get me by myself and im the biggest baby you will ever meet... if you havent seen my cry then i am not comfortable around you.
3. Do you have kids? nope
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Hecks yea
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I used to, way too much at times,  but i think i kinda grew out of it.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? EEEK!!!  Probably not, i have no desire for it at the moment. 
7. What's your favorite cereal? All cereals, i could eat cereal for breakfast lunch and dinner mmm...
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Ummmm i dont know i hate meeting people, if i dont like their face its hard to keep looking at them.. so their face and eyes i think... 
9. What is your eye colour? Brown

10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings, I hate scary movies!!! my imagination is waaay to editing and it will come out in my dreams ...
11. Favorite smells? OmG!!! Only my sissy's will know what im talking about but, In my abuelitas house under her Kitchen sink was the most amazing smell. I dont even know how to describe it but it was this moldy yet soooo fresh smell of old detergent & dish soap that knocked my world ... i would always get in trouble for sitting in front of the sink with the cabinet door open inhaling it's deliicious aromas. :)       HAPPY TIMES
12. Summer or winter? UMM winter duh!!

13. Computer or television? computer, probably more options..
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Where is home?? Somewhere in mexico ironic cuz thats where i was born but now here is my home
15. Do you have any special talents? all my talents are special!!
16. Where were you born? Leon Guanajuato Mexico, miss it !!
17. What are your hobbies? Spending time with my Family, Dance though i dont dance as often as my soul needs to, singing and pretending i sound amazing bhaha, Make up, SHOPPING!!! Decorating my house super cute,  
18. Do you have any pets? Yes, two naughty big boys!!
19. Favorite movie? this ones hard, movies are so different i love them all fav genre maybe suspense but not horror
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes.. 2 sister beautiful sister,  one is older and the other is younger :)

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be in Love!! i have already accomplished that, so have a happy healthy family and to love my career, whatever that might be,  for now im just happy to be able to go to school and figure all the craziness later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment