Saturday, March 10, 2012

Walking Dental ??



 Today i woke up from a zombie dream. When i woke up it was eerily quiet in my house. Then i heard something moving and i freaked out. I screamed for my husband and when he didn't answer i was sure i was still in my dream and that the things where inside my house and where coming to get me.   Waking up from a dream and not truly knowing if what you are seeing is real life or imagination, yea sucky!!!
...when my husband walked in from the backyard i felt so stupid that i was scared of my dream let me tell you what it involved.

 In this dream we had to hide from the flesh eating zombies that had taken over the city. Through our journey we had recruited other people hiding from the slow walking beasts. We scouted new locations to hide in for example caves, empty warehouses, empty homes... but here comes the best part, guess what our weapons of choice was for zombie killing ?? anyone ... okay ill tell you! Dental  instruments. is this weird ?? i think my dream is trying to tell me that my target market when i finish dental assistant school should be zombies... i still dont know why heejun was in my dream bahahah






No comments:

Post a Comment