Sunday, March 25, 2012

So the good news of the week is ...
drum roll please
Mrs. Swan princess has a job!!
im going to be working in a pediatric dentistry office
i am excited and nervous all at the same time
first because i haven't even finished dental assistant school and i already have a job.
Whoop whoop go me!
and second because i haven't had a job in 8 months.
Can you say slap of reality, meaning i have to actually start waking up at, well,  lets say morning cuz my usual was always noon eeeek!!
any-who-vile!! on to less exciting but yet still important topics

hunger games was the ish !! the not so ish and kinda awkward moment of the night ... being rude to the nice girl from high school that asked for a seat next to me...
i felt so horrible !!

in my defense i was hungry and tired.. premier nights with jr high kids is not my idea of weeeee fun, but i had to be there to witness with my own eyes all of hunger games intensity and 





No comments:

Post a Comment