Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Quotes

"I have learned through the years that, the funniest quotes are those that are as unexpectedly to us as they are to those that first hear them coming out of our mouths, " me

 

My husband IS super shy, specially in group settings. My Husband is also one of the funniest people i know. What a conundrum right??  If you personally know him, you are probably thinking wait a minute there I've never even heard skyler speak more then 3 words. Yes i know he rarely shows his personality in broad daylight. I'd like to think of his personality as a stealth aircraft, always flying above the radar people never know it's there bahahah get it!! i crack myself up
well with that last joke im sure you all think im weird Or that i have poor comedic taste. Well my lovelies, that is not the case. I have great taste in jokes and im very picky about what i chose to laugh at. To those that  are questioning my statements let me provide some evidence

Here are some actual quotes from the man himself

"Coming from an ugly packrat" - on girl on girl talk trashing

"Peal away Pilgrim" -he said this when we were pealing tape off our freshly painted bathroom

" I love this movie, its like us! You're the beast i'm the beauty" self explained

"And now we are just two fatties that are in love" -on marrige





No comments:

Post a Comment